5 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Lodge safari
5 Days Maasai Mara lake nakuru lodge safari to Kenya's Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley to lake Nakuru.
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
From your hotel after breakfast or from international airport Nairobi and then drive towards Masai Mara through the highlands where you will have the chance to enjoy a great view of the wonders of the Great Rift Valley of East Africa. This is to be followed by a drive down the floor of the valley and on to the Masai Mara for a lunch stop over.
In the afternoon is a game drive and animal viewing and later in the evening retire for Dinner and overnight stay at the sopa lodge.
Day 2: Full day Masai Mara
After having your breakfast in the morning and thereafter, another exploration of the vast masai mara where you'll see the wonders of its wildlife ie the Lions, Cheetahs, Elephants, Buffalos, Zebras who tend to rule the scene while other such as the antelopes,zebras and warthogs add to the numbers. Masai Mara has the reputation of having the highest concentration of wild animals than the other parks anywhere in the region. The Months of July to late September is always the most interesting moment in masai mara with wonder of the wildebeest migration taking place from Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park to Kenya’s Masai Mara Game Reserve. The great wildbeest migration has for long considered one of the seven wonders of the earth, and it’s at this moment, you will have the chance to be part of this great history. Apart from the game view, a visit to the cultural masai people can also be arranged but its very much optional. This is to be followed by a drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Full day Masai Mara
Full day spent with game drives in this magnificient park. A balloon safari can be arranged at this time of the morning or continue with the game drive, alternatively you will be taken to the lodge, for a short rest, and continue with the game drive later on. Meals and overnight at the sopa lodge.
Day 4: Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru National Park
After early morning game drive then proceed to Lake Nakuru, have Lunch at a stopover hotel in Narok, and also a chance to experience the beauty of the masai community's culture to be followed with a drive to Nakuru arriving in the afternoon during this day you will not enter the park). Dinner and overnight at lake nakuru lodge.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru to Nairobi
You will enjoy an early breakfast, later a long game drive around the Lake Nakuru which hosts the world's largest concentration of Flamingoes, and into the National Park at the edge of the alkaline Rift Valley. The park also hosts Lions, Giraffe, Warthog, Leopard, Antelopes etc. Picnic lunch. After lunch, short games drive and later on depart for Nairobi.
Cost for 1 person sharing double room is 1,450USD
cost for 2 person sharing private double room is 2,900USD
Safari price Cost Includes:
- Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
Tour Cost excludes:
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village USD25 p/p
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion