6 Days Masai Mara,Lake Nakuru Safari
Day 1: Nairobi - Masaai Mara budget safari
Pick up from your Hotel for a journey south a long the great rift valley, lunch at Narok and then climb the western wall entering Hemingway’s country “Serengeti Plains” Arrive in the afternoon for evening game drive in masaai mara game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Full Day Masaai Mara budget safari
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and over night in the campsite.
Day 3- 4: Full Day Masaai Mara budget safari
After early morning breakfast leave the camp for morning game drive until lunch time, return to the camp for lunch. Afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby masaai village, return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Masaai mara - Lake Nakuru budget safari.
Pre- breakfast game drive in the park, return to the campsite for late breakfast then leave masaai mara for L. Nakuru National park with lunch served enroute arriving in Nakuru for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Lake Nakuru - Nairobi
After early morning breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in L. Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch back to Nairobi arriving in late afternoon.
THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
-Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
_ All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion