6 Days Masai Mara,Lake Nakuru Safari
6 days Maasai Mara Lake Nakuru safari is safari that is full supriseexperience since the both parks are rich in worldlife animals as you stay in a camp sleeping hearing the animals sound as they roar and waking up in the morning with the dew on your feets. Maasai Mara is rich in wildlife and knows for the wildebeest migration which occurs once in a year. Although you can still find the residents wildebeest incase, you fail to travel during the migration season. Maasai Mara also gives you a good opportunity to visit the Maasai Village and hot air balloon which is optional Lake Nakuru is a lake that has been nicknamed to pink lake due to large number of flamingoes in the lake. lake nakuru also have large number of buffalo which has been a threat to lions.
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara budget safari
Pick up from your Hotel for a journey south a long the great rift valley, lunch at Narok and then climb the western wall entering Hemingway’s country “Serengeti Plains” Arrive in the afternoon for evening game drive in Masai Mara game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Full Day Masai Mara budget safari
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and over night in the campsite.
Day 3- 4: Full Day Masai Mara budget safari
After early morning breakfast leave the camp for morning game drive until lunch time, return to the camp for lunch. Afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby masaai village, return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru budget safari.
Pre- breakfast game drive in the park, return to the campsite for late breakfast then leave Masai Mara for L. Nakuru National park with lunch served en route arriving in Nakuru for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Lake Nakuru - Nairobi
After early morning breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in L. Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingos and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch back to Nairobi arriving in late afternoon.
The cost for the safari is USD 995 for a budget camping and USD 1680 for a lodge safari.
THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
- Optional activities i.e. visit to Masai village
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion
For last minute booking call/ whatsapp/ sms us on +254 734 878643
We are world nomads, having left the USA three years ago and have been continuously traveling the world since. We are on a fixed income which limits us a bit as we move from one city/country to the next. For Kenya we wanted to invite...More
Date of experience: July 2019