7 Days 6 Nights Aberdares, Samburu, Sweet Water, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara safari
7 Days Lake Nakuru Safaris
Day 1: Nairobi to Aberdares safari - Kenya
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning and depart for Aberdares arriving with a short game drive at The Ark hotel in Nyeri. Afternoon transfer to the Ark, check in and have lunch. The Ark has four viewing decks with balconies and lounges to provide superb game viewing from the comfort of the lodge. The animals come to you! Later dinner and overnight at The Ark hotel
Day 2: Aberdares to Samburu safari - Kenya
Early breakfast at your hotel, short game en-route, Leave Aberdares for Samburu arriving with a short game drive in time for lunch and check in at Ashnil camp have lunch and relax. Later afternoon game drive across the park which is a unique resident wildlife species like the Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra, Beisa Oryx and the Blue legged Somali Ostrich . Dinner and overnight at Ashnil camp
Day 3: Samburu safari - Kenya
Early morning game drive game drive returns back to camp for breakfast. After breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular resident’s .Meals and overnight at Ashnil camp.
Day 4: Samburu to Sweet Water safari - Kenya
Early morning breakfast game en-route leave Samburu for Sweet water arriving in time for lunch and check in at Sweet waters luxury Tented Camp , Sweetwater’s is the only sanctuary for rehabilitation in Kenya of these widely abused chimpanzees with two groups living in an environment as close to their natural habitat as possible. The site is also a dedicated black rhino breeding area. Afternoon game drives across the Park. Later return for Dinner and overnight at Sweet waters Luxury Tented Camp.
Day 5: Sweet Water- Lake Nakuru safari - Kenya
Early morning breakfast game en-route leave Sweet Water for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch and check in at Lake Nakuru Lodge, Afternoon game drive across the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge
Day 6: Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara safari - Kenya
Early morning breakfast, After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai mara arriving in time for lunch. check in at Ashnil Mara camp or Mara Sorova Camp and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Mara Sorova Camp.
Day 8: Masai Mara - Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your camp or lodge check out of the camp and park and Drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport. (Optional to our clients with Flights) - if you have evening flight you can do more game drive with packed lunch till lunch time, you arrive in Nairobi at around 5 to 6 pm.
Safari price Cost Includes:
- Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
Tour Cost excludes:
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion