7 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Amboseli Safari
7 Days Maasai mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli lodge safari is a safari that will give you a better chance to explore the famous Maasai mara which is well known for its annual wildebeest migration and the big five animals, it will also give you a better chance to view the walls of the great valley and bird watching in Lake Nakuru, proceed to Amboseli where you will see the view immense of mt Kilimanjaro and large herds of elephants with the best accommodation provided
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Pick up
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara Kenya safari
After breakfast you Leave Nairobi to Masai Mara Game Reserve, lunch en-route. On arrival proceed to the Camp/Lodge. After a short rest proceed for a game drive in search of Black Maned Lions, Elephants, Cheetah, Leopards, Buffalos and other plain's game. Return to lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara Kenya safari
After breakfast proceed for an early morning game drive. Return to Camp/Lodge for lunch. After lunch, a further game drives. Dinner and overnight at the Camp / Lodge
Day 3: Masai Mara Kenya safari
Full day game viewing in the Mara with an optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby Masai village in between the meal breaks. Dinner and overnight at the Camp/Lodge, (Kindly note that, the visit to a Masai village will be an extra cost)
Day 4: Masai Mara to Nakuru Kenya safari
After an early breakfast, leave Masai Mara for Nakuru National Park. Lunch en-route, Once in Nakuru, proceed for a game drive at Lake Nakuru often described as the "world's greatest bird spectacle”. Return to the budget hotel/lodge for dinner and overnight. Flamingos in Lake Nakuru
Day 5: Nakuru to Amboseli Kenya safari
After breakfast, leave Nakuru for Nairobi and continue to Amboseli. Lunch en-route, once in the National park, proceeds to view game as you head for lodge. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 6: Amboseli Kenya safari
After breakfast for an early lunch game drive. Return to the camp/lodge for lunch. 16.00 hrs, another game drive, Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 7: Amboseli to Nairobi
After breakfast, leave Amboseli via Namanga (Kenya/Tanzania Border), Lunch served en-route, Arrive Nairobi late in the evening.
"The cost for the safari is 130 usd per person per day for a group of 4- 8 persons and 165 usd per person per day for a group of 1- 3 persons.
The safari is available throughout the year.
THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion
For last minute booking call/ whatsapp/ sms us on +254 734 878643
We are world nomads, having left the USA three years ago and have been continuously traveling the world since. We are on a fixed income which limits us a bit as we move from one city/country to the next. For Kenya we wanted to invite...More
Date of experience: July 2019