2 Days Tsavo East & West Safaris
2 Days Tsavo East, West Safaris IS an overnight wildlife safari tour which lasts for two days. The Kenya safari game drives are spread out over 2 days to try and maximize game viewing opportunities and possibly spot any animals that may have been missed the day before. This tour is ideal for families or couples looking for a short safari holiday.
2 DAYS TSAVO EAST WEST TSAVO EAST AND WEST SAFARI, SAFARI IN TSAVO TO MOMBASA
Day 1: Mombasa / Diani- Tsavo East National Park.
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning at 7:00 am, and drive to Tsavo East National Park through Bachuma gate. Start game drive immediately, until Lunch time. Proceed to the lodge for lunch as well as check-in. After lunch you will have an afternoon game drive searching for the big 5.Tsavo East National Park is located 333 km from Nairobi and approximately 160 Km from Mombasa, it is one of the largest national parks in Kenya.
The park contains some fantastic terrain, including rivers, lakes, tarns, glaciers, and peaks with a wide variety of vegetation, including grasslands, acacia vegetation, open plains and savanna. It is therefore recognized as one of the world's leading bio-diversity strongholds. Some of the popular destinations within the park include the Mudanda Rock; you can view a variety of animals at this park, which includes; elephant, lion, leopard, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk, zebra and Aruba Hunter's hartebeest. You will also observe the large herds of red elephants- they glow red due to red dust of Tsavo. There are also about 500 species of birds, including the ostrich, and migratory birds like kestrels and buzzards. There are also about 500 species of birds, including the ostrich, and migratory birds like kestrels and buzzards. Dinner and overnight at Voi wildlife Lodge, (Lunch & Dinner).
Day 2: Tsavo East National park – Mombasa/Diani.
Early morning game drives from 6:15am followed by a breakfast at 8:30am. After breakfast proceed with game drives before checking out of the park, then drive to Impala safari lodge for lunch, arriving in your hotel in the late evening, (Breakfast & Lunch).
Overnight at Ngulia Lodge
Package Price is 1,125 USD for 2 People Sharing
Safari price Cost Includes:
- Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
- Boat ride at Lake Oleidon Lake Naivasha
- Accommodation in Nairobi, based on sandton hotel based on B/B
Tour Cost excludes:
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional Nairobi dinner cost $6 p/p equivalent to ksh500 p/p
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion(giraffe centre $50p/p)
For last minute booking call/ whatsapp/ sms us on +254 734 878643
We are world nomads, having left the USA three years ago and have been continuously traveling the world since. We are on a fixed income which limits us a bit as we move from one city/country to the next. For Kenya we wanted to invite...More
Date of experience: July 2019