5 Days 4 Nights Lake Nakuru Lake Naivasha Masai Mara Budget Safari
5 Days 4 Nights lake Nakuru, lake Naivasha masai mara budget safari is safari you travel to three destinations on a budget. Maasai Mara is famous for the big 5 and mainly for the annual wildebeest migration across the Mara River to and from Serengeti National park in Tanzania which borders the Maasai Mara and together host the best wildlife in Africa and beyond. Lake Nakuru is known for its wild life and bird watching also for the boat riding available at the lake. Both destinations boast of rich wildlife nature and other fun activities hence the large number of both local and international visitors visiting the parks to experience the rich wildlife.
Day 1: Nairobi, Lake Nakuru Budget Safari
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the floor of the Rift Valley with a brief stop at the Rift Valley viewpoint to take the most eye-catching view of the Escarpment. Proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park. Game viewing en route to the lodge / camp.Lunch at the lodge or camp followed by an afternoon game drive. Besides the flamingos that the lake is famous for, there are approx 400 other species of birds visiting the lake. Also, many species of game can be found in the park including the introduced Rothschild’s giraffe, black and white rhino, water buck, reed buck, lion, buffalo, leopard, baboon and many species of plains game. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/ budget Hotel.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha budget safari
Enjoy a morning game drive in Nakuru, and then depart for Naivasha arriving the Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon boat ride at Lake Naivasha that takes you to Crescent Island for a walking safari. This is one of the few places in the world where one can wander on foot amidst wild animals – there are no predators. Return to the Lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha, Maasai Mara budget safari
Depart Naivasha after breakfast and drive further along the floor of the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara Game Reserve, arriving at the lodge/ Camp in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive as you get a feel of this vast game filled reserve. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/ camp.
Day 4: Maasai Mara Budget Safari
Full day in Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary where you will high chances of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant. Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have an early morning and late afternoon game drives. At extra cost you may visit a local Masai village to see their nomadic lifestyle; the Masai are famous for their bravery, as they have co-existed with the animals over the years. All meals and overnight at Lodge/camp
Day 5: Back to Nairobi
Morning game drive in Mara after breakfast, then drive back to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon. You will be dropped off at your hotel or to the airport for your onward flight.
Price is 1,460usd for 2 persons sharing private room.
The package includes
- Transport based on customized 4x4 safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion
For last minute booking call/ whatsapp/ sms us on +254 734 878643 / +254720 650869
We are world nomads, having left the USA three years ago and have been continuously traveling the world since. We are on a fixed income which limits us a bit as we move from one city/country to the next. For Kenya we wanted to invite...More