4 Days Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru safari
4 Days 3 Nights Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Safari.
DAY 1: NAIROBI - MASAI MARA SAFARI
Drive in morning takes you to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, the northern part of the Serengeti, one of Kenya's most favored game-viewing areas. The reserve covers 700 square miles of magnificent wilderness. It is the Africa of the imagination; endless reaches of acacia-dotted grasslands studded with hazy hills. Afternoon game drive to see the sun downer as hoping to see Lions in large prides, Elephants, buffalos, zebras and numerous plain animals. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA SAFARI
Full day game viewing coupled with exploring this spectacular Park. The Mara is the land of African legend: Lion are abundant throughout the park, as are the elephants, giraffes, and a variety of gazelle species and zebra. Cheetah and leopard are also regularly seen and, less commonly, rhino. The annual wildebeest migration, one of nature's few remaining wildlife spectacles, occurs in the Mara from July to September where the big animals and their predators are to be present in abundance during the time frame of this trip. Several species of Bee-Eater, the flying rainbow that heads the list of the Mara's birds, occur in the reserve. As well as wildlife, the Maasai Mara is also home to many members of the colorful Maasai tribe who may be seen around the borders of the park - Morans (warriors) loping across the plains, young boys herding goats, or elders grouped under a tree discussing matters of the day .A visit to a Maasai boma (homestead) reveals this outstanding culture and customs. All meals and overnight at the tented camp.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA - NAKURU SAFARI
A last game run in the picturesque Maasai Mara in the morning through the Rift Valley drive to Lake Nakuru, a shallow alkaline lake in the Rift Valley, renowned for its spectacular flamingo population as one of the world's greatest ornithological spectacles. Although Lake Nakuru is primarily a bird sanctuary, there are a considerable number of animals to be encountered, such as many large game animals such as zebras, elephants and gazelles, this is one of our best chances of seeing rhinos. Lake Nakuru National Park was the first place in Kenya selected as a rhino reserve. Here is one of the few places where we can see Rothschild's giraffes. Dinner and overnight at camp.
DAY 4: NAKURU – NAIROBI SAFARI
After breakfast, morning spent game viewing, watching and photographing birds at Nakuru National Park. Leave for Nairobi with lunch enroute and a stop for panoramic views of the Great Rift Valley. Arrive Nairobi late in the afternoon after driving through lush Kikuyu farmland. You will be dropped at your hotel. This one of the few places where we can see Rothschild's giraffes.
4 days / 3 nights
This safari is available all year round.
Total price for 1 person Shared room
Total price for 2 persons Shared room
What's Included on the Price.
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension,
- full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Full board accommodation offered in a luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables in Masai Mara and a Hotel in Nakuru.
- Airport pick up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
What's NOT Included on the Price.
- - Tips
- - Laundry
- - Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- - International flights and visas.
- - Items of a personal nature.
- - Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- - Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village USD25 p/p
- - Optional Nairobi dinner
- - Balloon safari can be arranged at 520usd per person
- - Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion
For reservations, please book online here