4 Days Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru safari
4 Days Maasai mara, lake Nakuru safari is a safari that is going to offer you an opportunity to experience and explore the maasai mara, it’s the largest park which has a guarantee of seeing the big five and watching the wildebeest migration from mara river to Serengeti, Lake Nakuru is known for flamingoes and other bird species. The safari will start and end in Nairobi.
- Game drives
- Bird watching
- Pick up and drop off
DAY 1: NAIROBI - MASAI MARA SAFARI
You will be met by our company representative in your hotel/airport, briefed and after departed to Maasai mara game reserve. Arrive having an enroute game drive along the vast plains as you depart to the camp for check in, lunch and some rest. After some rest a game drive as it’s the best time to see the cats as they crawl out of their shadows ready to make their next kill at night later to the camp as the day comes to an end.
Dinner and overnight at the camp
DAY 2: MASAI MARA SAFARI
After breakfast, game drives around the reserve. The reserve is considered Kenya’s prime wildlife area due to the acacia dotted plain scenery of stunning beauty where black manned lions, cheetahs, leopards, elephants and giraffes are found in abundance, also over 450 bird species e. g the national bird of Kenya, the lilac breasted roller bird and other nocturnal birds, proceed to the mara river where you are expected to see crocodiles basking in the sun and alongside them hippos yawning and playing in the surface of the waters, also the migration of animals from mara river to Serengeti in search of green pastures later to the camp as the day comes to an end
All meals and overnight at the camp
DAY 3: MASAI MARA - NAKURU SAFARI
A last game run in the picturesque Maasai Mara in the morning through the Rift Valley drive to Lake Nakuru, a shallow alkaline lake in the Rift Valley, renowned for its spectacular flamingo population as one of the world's greatest ornithological spectacles. Although Lake Nakuru is primarily a bird sanctuary, there are a considerable number of animals to be encountered, such as many large game animals such as zebras, elephants and gazelles, this is one of our best chances of seeing rhinos. Lake Nakuru National Park was the first place in Kenya selected as a rhino reserve. Here is one of the few places where we can see Rothschild's giraffes. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
All meals and overnight at the hotel
DAY 4: NAKURU – NAIROBI SAFARI
After breakfast, morning spent game viewing, watching and photographing birds at Nakuru National Park. Leave for Nairobi with lunch enroute and a stop for panoramic views of the Great Rift Valley. Arrive Nairobi late in the afternoon after driving through lush Kikuyu farmland. You will be dropped at your hotel. This one of the few places where we can see Rothschild's giraffes.
Nights Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Safari.
This safari is available all year round.
Price per person Shared private room US$ 520
Total price for 2 persons Shared private room US$ 1,035
What's Included on the Price.
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension,
- full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Full board accommodation offered in a luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables in Masai Mara and a Hotel in Nakuru.
- Airport pick up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
What's NOT Included on the Price.
- - Tips
- - Laundry
- - Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- - International flights and visas.
- - Items of a personal nature.
- - Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- - Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village USD25 p/p
- - Optional Nairobi dinner
- - Balloon safari can be arranged at 450usd per person
- - Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion
For last minute booking call/ whatsapp/ sms us on +254 734 878643
We are world nomads, having left the USA three years ago and have been continuously traveling the world since. We are on a fixed income which limits us a bit as we move from one city/country to the next. For Kenya we wanted to invite...More
Date of experience: July 2019