4 Days Amboseli Safari
4 Days 3 nights Amboseli lodge Safari that will give you a chance to explore the Amboseli National park at large. Amboseli national park lies at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro bordering Tanzania. The park Is renowned for its large herds of African Elephants and huge herds of wildebeest and many other animals including all the big five animals. Your safari will involve you staying in a lodge or luxury tented camps which are equivalent to a lodge. the lodges may be located at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro the biggest mount in Africa or near not far from the amboseli park or inside the park. the camps and lodges are self-contained for single, double and family accommodation. Guest can have their dinner in privacy, in open skies or even near the pool.
- Game drive
Day 1 Nairobi to Amboseli National Park.
Pick up from your hotel/ Airport at 8:00 am then proceed to Amboseli National Park. On arrival, make a game drive en route to the lodge.
This park is the home of Elephants, Wildebeest (Gnu), Buffalos, Gazelles, Lions, Cheetahs, monkey families and rare bird species. In the early evening, the clouds clear, exposing the snow –capped dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro.Dinner and Overnight at Amboseli Serena lodge or similar.
Day 2 Amboseli National Park Full Day
Spend the whole day in Amboseli National Park with morning and afternoon drives game. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena lodge or similar.
Day 3 Amboseli National Park.
Spend the whole day in Amboseli National Park with morning and afternoon drives game. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena lodge or similar.Day 4 Amboseli National Park to Nairobi.
Morning games drives before breakfast and then depart for Nairobi after breakfast, with lunch on the way; later drop off at your respective Hotel or Airport, (Breakfast & Lunch).
The cost package is USD 2,240
Cost is inclusive of:
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
Safari price Cost Includes:
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion(giraffe centre $20p/p)
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi dinner cost $6 p/p equivalent to ksh500 p/p
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village USD15 p/p
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Items of a personal nature.
- International flights and visas.
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
For last minute booking call/ whatsapp/ sms us on +254 734 878643
We are world nomads, having left the USA three years ago and have been continuously traveling the world since. We are on a fixed income which limits us a bit as we move from one city/country to the next. For Kenya we wanted to invite...More
Date of experience: July 2019