4 Days Masai Mara,Naivasha lodge safari
4 Days Maasai Mara Lake Naivasha Lodge safari is a safari that will cover both wildlife, adventure while staying in a lodge. Maasai Mara is rich in wildlife and knows for the wildebeest migration which occurs once in a year. Although you can still find the residents wildebeest incase, you fail to travel during the migration season. Maasai Mara also gives you a good opportunity to visit the Maasai Village and balloon which is optional Lake Naivasha is best for boat riding, and nature walk with the animals in the crescent island.
Day 1. Nairobi –Masai Mara lodge safari.
Leave Nairobi in the morning and drive to Masai Mara arriving in good time for lunch at sentrim Luxury tented camp. Afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at lodge
Day 2. Masai Mara lodge safari.
After breakfast, leave the camp or Loge with picnic lunch and explore this park that was recently crowned as the seventh wonder of the world to see its myriad of attractions. Visit Masai Mara River to see Hippos and Crocos, Picnic lunch, Afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at lodge
Day 3. Masai Mara – Lake Naivasha lodge safari.
Leave Masai Mara in the morning and drive to Naivasha arriving in good time for lunch at Naivasha country clud. Afternoon at relaxation or enjoy bird watching by the Lakeside, dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4. Lake Naivasha –Nairobi.
After breakfast, proceed for an optional Boat ride then return to the Lodge. Relaxation in the Lodge then proceed for lunch. After lunch ,drive to Nairobi arriving late in the day.
PRICES FOR 4 DAYS MASAI MARA, NAIVASHA LODGE SAFARI
Price per person: $995
Price for 2 Pax: $1,990
Price for Group: Negotiable
Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
Children between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
Safari price Cost Includes:
- Transport on custom made 7 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 300 ml per person per day.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
Tour Cost excludes:
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Boat ride at Lake Oleidon Lake Naivasha
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village USD25 p/p
- Optional Nairobi dinner
For last minute booking call/ whatsapp/ sms us on +254 734 878643
We are world nomads, having left the USA three years ago and have been continuously traveling the world since. We are on a fixed income which limits us a bit as we move from one city/country to the next. For Kenya we wanted to invite...More
Date of experience: July 2019