5 Days Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara Budget Safari
5 Days Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara Budget Safari,is biggest which is famous safari that will give you a chance to explore the lake Nakuru and the Maasai Mara. lake Nakuru is known for flamingoes which has been nicknamed to pink lake. Maasai Mara is best know for for the wildebeest migration. Is one of the finest wildlife destinations in the world with an excellent view of the big five. Masai Mara will give you the good opportunity to visit the Masai Village and an optional balloon safari game reserve
Price per person for joining safari is 655usd by using 4wd safari van
Price for two persons joining safari is 1,255usd by 4wd safari van
Price per person for joining safari is 755usd by using 4wd safari Jeep
Price for two persons joining safari is 1,455usd by 4wd safari Jeep
Day 1 Nairobi to Masaai Mara
Pick up from your Hotel for a journey south a long the great rift valley, lunch at Narok and then climb the western wall entering Hemingway’s country “Serengeti Plains” Arrive in the afternoon for evening game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2 Masaai Mara Full Day
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and over night in the campsite.
Day 3 Masaai Mara Full Day
After early morning breakfast leave the camp for morning game drive until lunch time, return to the camp for lunch. Afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby Masaai village, return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 Masaai Mara to Lake Nakuru.
Pre- breakfast game drive in the park, return to the campsite for late breakfast then leave masaai mara for L. Nakuru National park with lunch served enroute arriving in Nakuru for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 Lake Nakuru/Nairobi
After early morning breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in L. Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch back to Nairobi arriving in late afternoon.
Safari price Cost Includes:
- Transport on custom 4wd safari tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
Tour Cost excludes:
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village USD15 p/p
- Optional Nairobi dinner cost $6 p/p equivalent to ksh500 p/p
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion(giraffe centre $20p/p)
For last minute booking call/ whatsapp/ sms us on +254 734 878643
We are world nomads, having left the USA three years ago and have been continuously traveling the world since. We are on a fixed income which limits us a bit as we move from one city/country to the next. For Kenya we wanted to invite...More
Date of experience: July 2019